Savour the very best features of Limnos’ Muscat of Alexandria and Limnio varieties in this semi dry rosé. With light scents of burnt caramel and muscat notes, Ipsipili is bound to win you over.
- Varietal composition: 85% Muscat of Alexandria and 15% Limnio
- Best served at: 10°C
- Alcohol: 12% VOL
- Best served with: fish, white meat, Asian cuisine
- Organoleptic characteristics: Pink colour with cherry highlights. Rich aromatic notes of rose combined with fruits of the forest. Refreshing, with a delicate flavour of red berries, and an elegant finish. Suitable or ageing for 2 years after the year in which it was produced.
- 2019: Bronze medal Thessaloniki International Competition for the vintage of 2018
- 2019: Bronze medal at the Sommeliers Choise Awards for the vintage of 2018
- 2019: Bronze medal at the Wine Olymp Awards for the vintage of 2018