Liastos is made using grapes left out in the sun for eight days, whose fermentation starts and stops spontaneously. The remaining sugars offer a balanced sweetness without other ingredients needing to be added, while its deep amber colour is due to it being aged for 6-years in used oak barrels.
- Varietal composition: 100% Muscat of Alexandria
- Best served at: 10° - 12° C
- Alcohol: 15,5% VOL
- Best served with: Desserts, nuts and fatty, strongly flavoured cheeses.
- Organoleptic characteristics: Amber colour with orange hues. Scents of raisins and dried fruits. Balanced with high acidity and a long-lasting after-taste.
- 2018: Gold medal at the Thessaloniki International Contest for the vintage of 2010
- 2017: Bronze medal ALLIANCES DU MONDE 2017 for the vintage of 2010
- 2022: Gold medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles for the vintage of 2010