This single variety wine made from Muscat of Alexandria gracefully conveys all the characteristics of this variety which thrives on the soils of Limnos.
- Varietal composition: 100% Muscat of Alexandria
- Best served at: 10°C
- Alcohol: 13% VOL
- Best served with: seafood, fish, molluscs
- Organoleptic characteristics: Yellowish-white hue with medium intensity green highlights. Pleasant acidity balanced with floral scents. A strong presence of white rose and jasmine, with a lemony after-taste. Not suitable for ageing.
- 2007: Silver medal for the vintage of 2006
- 2005: Silver medal for the vintage of 2004
- 2003: Gold medal for the vintage of 2002
- 1999: Bronze medal for the vintage of 1998